I have learnt from my cousin the Wise Dodo (who happens to appear with Alice in a book;the excerpt where the wisdom can be found) that :
- Meetings has to end
- It is about time for things to move on
- For others to understand me I need to speak plain English and not use long words
- Eaglet knows that Wise Dodo sometimes use words that he himself does not know what it means
- The best way to understand things is to do it
- People tends to follow trends (in his case it is the Caucus race, in museums it is in some marketing techniques) without knowing or understanding the reason for it
- Perhaps following trend is not such as a bad idea or perhaps it is even better to have a different idea altogether
You may find in this stripy world of mine, nothing is simply just black or just white, I will always present the stripes.
Ps of the day: I could not believe that my spell checker does not recognise the word learnt.