Has the Film Already Started – Tate Britain
- Favourite Object/installation: This picture
- Favourite label: N/A
- Object/installation I wished I thought of: This one by Cerith Wyn Evans
- Other things I noticed: You can’t missed the gigantic horrible chandelier called “Witness” – If you want to see it have a look at eightlondon – She has taken lovely images of the exhibition
- Overall rating: 2 stripes – It is confusing but has several interesting objects
- I am not quite sure about this exhibition. Is it an exhibition or installation? Because I think this installation is also called Has the Film already Started. It is slightly confusing where it begins and where it ends because of its layout. Perhaps intentional or perhaps I was not paying enough attention. This installation is quite cool though.
Reading the post by EightLondon who seems to be very knowledgeable about fashion and seeing Grayson Perry’s exhibition confirms an idea I have had for awhile..
What about making a correlation between exhibition/ museum object to the objects and design exist in our current/ mass market life?
That is our discussion for the next update …